Prevention is better than cure!
- Our practise membership scheme provides pet owners with the support they need to help their pets stay fit and healthy.
- Regular visits mean that we have the opportunity to administer necessary vaccinations and dispense accurate and up-to-date worming and flea treatments. In addition, an overall clinical examination gives us the opportunity to carefully monitor the general health of your pet and offer advise, support and treatment planning, which in many cases may prevent problems arising in the future
- Futhermore, the cost of maintaining the good general health of your pets is distributed throughout the year by making monthly Direct Debit payments – it couldn’t be simpler.
- Whilst spreading the cost of routine treatments, all members then qualify for additional discounts on other items in the practice.
- Pets in the VIP Health Club can be covered for Accidental Injury up to £2,500 per incident up to a total of £5,000 in any 12-month period (an excess applies). This option is available for only a small additional charge per pet, per month. Examples: Road traffic accidents. Bite and fight injuries. Accidental cuts, etc.