It is fast approaching that time of year again when we need to think about our pets over fireworks season.
If your pet has previously required medication to aid anxiety over this time of year, please remember it needs to be started 2 weeks beforehand so you need to pop in soon to pick this up, please call ahead to reception to make sure we have enough in stock for you.
simple things you can do to keep them safe:
- Keep them safe indoors, close catflaps and make your evening walk a little earlier.
- Give them a safe, quiet place to hide
- Turn up the TV a little louder and close the curtains to mask the noise
- Make sure their tag and ID chip information is up to date, just incase!
TUESDAY 19th SEPT - emergencies only. We are upgrading our computer system on Tuesday and will be running emergency clinics at both surgeries this day as we will have no access to pets records. If you have food/medicines to collect please try and avoid Tuesday. We always strive to give the best possible care and this modernisation of the computers should be a great benefit but as I'm sure you can imagine we are expecting a few teething issues so please bear with us during this tricky changeover period 🙂
Give your new arrival the best start in life with the Thistle Vets Puppy & Kitten Starter Package. Everything your new pet requires including:
- Vaccination course
- Kennel Cough vaccination for dogs
- One month's flea & worming treatment
- Free insurance cover for 4 weeks
- Free samples of Thistle Vet pet food
- Online shop 15% discount coupon
- Free pup and kitten health check
- Free puppy or kitten pack
VIP Health Club
Our VIP Health Club offers:
- Regular checks and maintenance of good general health
- Top quality licensed medication
- Convenient monthly payments for routine services
- Discounts on additional service
- Optional Accidental Injury Cover